When it comes to dog-friendly sofas, it’s all about the fabrics. You can get a handmade sofa from Paul Bunyan himself, but cover it in velvet, linen, or silk, and you’ve literally laid a foundation for total destruction. You might also improve to pillow with Porterhouse steak while you eat, since it comes down to the bottom. But fear not, polyphobia/TKs. We went out and found 15 couches that are both pet-friendly (i.e. durable, easy to clean) and easy on the eyes. From leather, to microfiber, to fun patterns and prints, there are plenty of ways to satisfy your relaxation and comfort needs.
1. Andre Customizable Sofa, $1,949 This medium-tall sofa has some mad-guy appeal, so don’t be surprised when you find your pup’s pouf away from your cigar. A range of fabrics also means it can be blended into most living areas.
2. Persian Couch Sofa, $629.99 You and your dog will be beautiful in this vintage-inspired sofa that looks more expensive than it is. paws high!
3. Distressed Leather Couch, $2,799+ Go Home or Go Home This dad buy in full-grain leather, or go home and sit on the floor.
4. Taylor King Gemini Sofa, pricing not available This sofa is luxurious and elegant made Dried fresh pudding.
5. Wayfair Striped Sleeper, $889.99 As chic and casual as it is a queen bed, this sofa is not too big. It also has reversible cushions to keep the fabric looking new. Not big. Deal.
6. Faux Leather Reclining Couch, $874.99 Grab the popcorn and milkbones, cuz this faux leather couch, with double armchairs, is built for serious lounging. We recommend viewing Turner and Hook on repeat.
7. Urban Outfitters Microfiber Sofa, $1,098 This is as plush as microfiber gets, and comes in six beautiful colors. This is where someone might paint your dog as one of his Frenchies.
8. Fun Bubble Loveseat, $299 This bad boy comes in 11 different slipcovers, but we’re partial to this funky pattern that will give your pup a glimpse into life in the ’60s. (Whoever made it was definitely dope, so we’re kind of spiriting things off.)
9. CB2 Movie Sofa, $1,199 Which brings us to this sexy ’70s-inspired sofa, whose depth is designed for marathon movie sessions. There’s a chocolate bakery sitting on that couch that you can’t see, that’s how well it matches 😉
10. Retro Tilly Sofa, $999+ Dachshunds and Corgis are especially partial to this low-profile microfiber sofa. You’ll love that it transitions from sofa, to chair, to sectional.
11. Osmon Stationery Sofa, $1,149.99 We’re pretty sure this is where the “Poker Dogs” take place between tournaments.
12. Lotus Futon, $249.99 for low-maintenance owners and pups who just need a place to crash after a long day chasing tails.
13. Zio Terracotta, $998.99 Orange leather has never looked so good…except when you and your dog are flocking to it.
14. KIVIK Loveseat and Chaise, $929 If you’re always hosting your dogs and puppies, you need this easy, reclining, and durable clip. (Don’t invite too many white puppies. It’s not a racing game, it’s a white thing.)
15. Wayfair Gracie Loveseat, $284.99 How can someone love their name “Gracie” not be cool?