There are millions of animals that need homes, which is why Swiffer® and Bark have teamed up to help make barriers to adoption—like cleaning—less of a challenge. Together, we provide 10,000 Welcome Home Kits to participating shelters across the country to show how easy it is to get a thorough clean in minutes so other families can experience a pet’s first love. To find a participating shelter near you, click here! Are you already a new pet owner? Share your “Welcome Home” experience with Swiffer and BarkBox using #ShedHappens.
If you’re a kid lucky enough to grow up with a puppy, you know they make the best of furry siblings. They’re always there eating junk broccoli, dressing up on spilled milk and keeping all the very important kids’ secrets (including the ones about… Is that trueHappened to Mom’s favorite character, Homel). name OneHuman brothers who did it all!
So whether your parents brought in a new puppy, or one is already waiting for you, here are a few reasons why your dog is the best sibling you could ever have.
1. You can trust them with your secrets.
2. They never back down from the opportunity to play abroad.
3. They brushed food on your face, instead of making fun of you.
4. They didn’t steal your clothes (besides the occasional sock).
5. You’re never worried about making a mess because she cleaned it up as quickly as Swiffer.
6. They always make room on the couch for you.
7. They helped you make new friends…
8. And he let you play with them.
9. You never fight about who’s mom’s favourite…
10. Or what are you going to watch after school.
11. They were always there to support you…
12. And listening after a long day.
13. They were always on the long walk…
14. Or snooze.
15. They reminded you never to worry, without saying too much.
17. They were always watching for you.
18. They always know how to put a smile on your face.
19. We covered up each other’s accidents…
20. He has been each other’s best friend since you can remember.
21. And in the end, you always knew you had the best sibling waiting for you at home.
This post was brought to you by our friends at Swiffer®. Are you a new pet owner? Share your “Welcome Home” experience with Swiffer and BarkBox using #ShedHappens.