Hello friends! with Mother’s Day This Sunday, May 8th You might be wondering what to get for the dog mom in your life — you know, the *special* one. The person who can’t leave his dog’s side, who is always wondering what he’s thinking, feeling, or wanting. The person who wishes to text from the dog can be a real thing so she can get hourly updates from her baby. Chopper mom!
fear Fur no, we have a go-to list for the lady in your life connected in paw-in with her pup:
1. Traveling dog harness by Martha Stewart Pets®, $29.99
This stylish harness works for both walkers and motorists – the nylon webbing allows for a belt loop through for restraint while in the vehicle.
2. DIY dog bouquet made by yourself!
A beautiful representation of her love in the form of a flower, the fact that you made it yourself makes it even more special!
3. Dog carrier by Loving Monster, $160
A durable and stylish duffel bag that totally dresses its furry kid around town.
4. Pet Chatz, $349
If the mother has to leave the puppy alone, why not be able to Skype and hand out? It’s on the pricier side of our list, but can long-distance love be measured? 😉
5. Dog Mom Apron, $24.00
We all know she cooks homemade meals and would be proud to tell the world.
6. Sunshine Cuddler Pet Bed by Martha Stewart Pets®, $17.97
A cozy and warm bed for the sunshine of her life.
7. How Dogs Think by Stanley Coren, From $12.95
The Helicopter mom already has a pretty good idea of what’s going on in her mind, but just in case…
8. Dog Patter is a treadmill, From $479
Another higher budget item, but for those winter months when long dog walks and plenty of exercise are a must?
9. Go Pro, From $59.99
Watch everything he does, whether in the next room or in the next town.
10. I’m no ordinary T-shirt mom, $22.40
You will wear it proudly knowing it!
11. Carrie Pet Brush by Martha Stewart Pets®, From $11.99
Because grooming is as mother as mother gets.
12. VERAMEAT dog-inspired jewelry
Delicate verameat crafts, fine jewelry with a bit of bite. The perfect busty dog mom in your life.
13. Collapsible Dog Travel Bowls by Dublin Dog, $25
Not that she has a problem sharing her water bottle, but this collapsible juicer fits easily into any stand, human or canine.
14. I’m a dog mom’s favorite shirt, $22.95
We know, pup. We know.
15. Voice, Starting at $299.
The ultimate “How does my dog feel?” Answering Tool, Voyce is a wearable collar that helps monitor your pup’s health and wellness.
16. Dog mom wine glasses$12.00
Once the pups are in bed, they need to drink from something while they hover!
17. Snoozer Luxury High Back Console Car Seat$99.95
Travel in a comfortable and safe manner.
18. Keep calm and call mom’s sign, $15.95
The dog’s metal plate? $15.95. Peace of mind? Priceless.
19. Canned food wrapper by Martha Stewart Pets®$5.99
It’s the little things that make the difference.
20. GNC Pets Sunscreen, $11.99
Safety first, even while playing on the beach.
21. If you don’t like our dog… plaque, $25.00
Because dog mom always knows who to trust.
22. Cameo Plus, $9 / camera / month
A perfect gift for helicopter moms, Camio is an app that turns your laptop, mobile phone and/or tablet into a streaming video camera. It’s free with 1 camera device and $9 for the plus plan with 2 devices! Now you can see what your pup is up to when you’re away.
23. Crazy Dog Lady Carry, $16
Let’s just embrace this title already. Because who doesn’t want to be a mad dog? Am i right?
Featured image via Bored Panda