Olivia_Hoover | Editor | E-mail
This article was posted by our friends at Petco who want to spread the good word about the wonder, FURminator® deShedding Tool!
If you’re the parent of a single parent, you know the struggle. The struggle of finding your dog’s fur is everywhere. When you take a dog — especially one with a heavy arm — such as a golden retriever, German shepherd, corgi, or husky, it’s not unusual to find your items covered in fur. What’s more, you probably spent a decent amount of money on lint rollers so you can look at the look in action. This is the price we pay to be loved and loved by these furry angels, so you just say, “wddya gonna do?” And keep living your furry life.
But, guess what? What if we told you that you no longer have to live that life? What if we told you that one tool could put an end to all this?
Say hello to FURminator® deShedding! It’s the best and most satisfying dog bond purchase ever. This is an understatement. Let me explain why.
1. Using the FURminator® deShedding Tool on your furry friend helps reduce shedding by up to 90%. Isn’t that great? This means less fur on your furniture!
2. This, in turn, reduces the time you spend after grooming your dog which means… Ding ding More time to play and sacrifice with AD!
4. You no longer appear at work with fur-covered pants! Which means you’ll save big on lint rollers. (Admit it, we’ve all had that one closet full of lint balls. Say goodbye to that!)
6. Or jump on new nail trends like this one from New York Fashion Week.
7. And you can dare hope that most of the time you can actually enjoy the food without the added flavor of your dog’s fur.
The amount of times I pick a dog’s hair off my food and then continue to eat said food is a bit absurd
— whitlee (@Whit_Mc_) May 2, 2016
8. There is something hugely uplifting and therapeutic about brushing your teeth. Running through the fur over and over again and seeing the fur come up in a controlled manner is an added bonus.
Get out and lay to your heart’s content. It’s something you both love to do! 🙂
Featured image via @XSamHam via @FURminator_Inc / Instagram